Five easy steps to realizing your dream
- Our highly-trained and certified professionals begin by meeting with you, listening to your objectives and visions, and analyzing your property to determine how we can turn your dreams into reality.
- From there, we develop a conceptual plan which we present to you for review and approval, ensuring your complete satisfaction with the design before we even begin.
- Upon approval of the design, our on-site crews begins work, maintaining constant adherence to the plan under the supervision of the design team.
- When softscapes are part of the design, we acquire healthy foliage from our wholesale nursery and plant them.
- We complete your project to design specs, cleaning and clearing away all debris and waste before leaving the job site, so there’s not one thing you have to do other than enjoy your new landscape.
Thinking of a project? Turn to Rock Solid.
Timing is everything, so it’s important to consider several factors when planning your project, including weather, ground conditions and your budget.
For example, some clients choose to plan in the winter and build in the summer months. This allows several months in which to spread out payments. Additionally, you may want to consider project planning one year and installation the next. This option may enable you to make a beautiful and even extravagant space more easily affordable.
When you’re ready to make your dreams come true, turn to Rock Solid for:
- Patios — Using concrete patio pavers to ensure lifetime satisfaction, we install a variety of patio shapes and sizes. Many include built-in tables and seating, fire pits, waterfalls, ponds, fountains, shade, outdoor kitchens, and more.
- Driveways and walkways — Patio pavers can be a welcoming addition to your landscape, aesthetically appealing in driveways and pathways. Variety in color and material allows you to beautifully compliment your yard and your home.
- Retaining walls — Often integrated into a patio design, a retaining wall has a multitude of uses, including decorative, drainage, and for use on hills and slopes to stop erosion.
- Decorative rock, commercial grade mulch and plants — These are the finishing touches that turn an ordinary yard into an extraordinary showplace. Ask us about islands, berms, wind breaks, privacy screens, perennial gardens, and foundation plantings. We provide all the softscapes and landscape supplies needed to complete your dream.