Lawn Care — get a lovely lawn without lifting a finger
Taking advantage of every sunny day and warm evening means making the most of your outdoor living spaces. So, the last thing you should be doing is spending your precious free time on back-breaking yard work and lawn care.
PAY NOW & SAVE ALL SEASON!
Early Bird Special! Submit full payment by February 28 and save!
Why not count on Rock Solid to create an oasis in your yard? We’ll take care of the lawn care and maintenance while you put your feet up and enjoy the view.
Skill and expertise as rock solid as our name
Offering a complete menu of lawn care services, Rock Solid delivers nothing less than professional, high-quality service every time. In fact, we’ve earned certification from the Minnesota Nursery & Landscape Association (MNLA), as well as the Irrigation Association for our demonstrated commitment to leading the industry in knowledge, skill and continuing education.
Trust Rock Solid for all your lawn care needs:
- Spring cleanup: Preparing your lawn for the season ahead, we do the dirty work, including cleaning up leaves and debris on lawn and landscape areas.
- Fall cleanup: Leave this back-breaking chore to us. We’ve got the equipment and manpower to clean up leaves from your lawn and landscape areas and take care of the hassle of disposal.
- Weekly lawn mowing service: For a beautifully manicured lawn, we’ll mow, trim and clean up after ourselves (grass/clippings off driveway, sidewalks, patios).
- Spring thatching/power raking: We’ll eliminate damaging thatch through deep power raking of your entire lawn. Includes debris removal.
- Basic 4-step fertilization service: Our four-step service program helps maintain and control the weeds in your lawn. Step 1) pre-emergent & spring fertilizer; Step 2) weed spraying; Step 3) organic fertilizer applied; Step 4) fall winterizer.
- Premium 6-step fertilization service: Our six-step service program will repair your lawn and keep it green and growing. Step 1) pre-emergent & fertilizer; Step 2) weed spraying; Step 3) organic fertilizer applied; Step 4) weed spraying; Step 5) crabgrass spraying; Step 6) fall winterizer.
- Crabgrass/weed spraying: We’ll destroy the obstacle that stands between you and a gorgeous lawn by wiping out weeds and crabgrass with our specialty liquid spray. Weed spray is applied in late spring (dandelion season) and crabgrass spray is applied in late summer.
- Core aeration & overseeding: Watch the health of your lawn improve by reducing thatch, which opens the way for air, water, and fertilizer to reach the root zone of the turf.
- Irrigation & Sprinkler Systems: Hydrated lawns are thick, green, healthy and growing. Our yearly contracts include spring startup, two free service calls, a 15% discount on repairs and winterization of your irrigation system.
Best of all, we can customize a lawn care program just for you!