The Irrigation Technician (IT) will be responsible for repairing and maintaining commercial and residential irrigation systems. Additionally, the IT will ensure system functionality; repair and maintain all residential irrigation equipment as well as activate/deactivate irrigation systems seasonally.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced, self-motivated, hard working, and organized individual with a desire to work for an established irrigation company.
The qualified candidate:
- Has 2–3 years minimum experience in landscape industry and irrigation systems.
- Possesses the ability to read designs and work with many different manufacturers’ products.
- Exhibits great customer service skills, as well as good communication skills, and is capable of professionally representing the company.
- Must be skilled and experienced in troubleshooting and repair of irrigation systems, as well as activation and winterization (both residential and commercial.)
- Has the proven ability to work alone and in a crew setting.
- Must meet company and industry standards for quality and efficiency.
- Will spend majority of their working hours outside in open air in all temperatures and conditions.
- Must be in good physical shape and capable of repetitive bending, kneeling, stooping and digging.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Is required to possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
This is a full-time, seasonal position with some winter work available.
Rock Solid offers:
- Competitive wages to commensurate with experience
- Fun and exciting work atmosphere
- Established and well-known company
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement benefits
Qualified applicants should call Jim at 763-742-5702. Or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org