We are looking for an experienced Landscape Foreman.
The candidate will be responsible for the management and oversight of a landscape/hardscape installation crew. This position will require physical labor on a daily basis. The foreman will be responsible for executing approved contracts and plans and implementing high-end residential landscapes. The candidate is expected to collaborate with our designer, interact with clients, and coordinate material deliveries and job layout.
The qualified candidate:
- Is required to have 4 years of experience in an equivalent position with good references.
- Must have experience and skill in stone masonry, patio construction, water feature installation, low voltage lighting, planting, and retaining walls of various types is a must.
- Has earned a 2-4 yr. college degree (preferably in horticulture).
- Must be able to work within budgets, possess critical thinking skills, and has excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read, interpret, and implement landscape plans.
- Possesses a valid Minnesota driver’s license with the ability to drive larger trucks with manual transmission.
- Must be physically fit and able to pass a drug test.
Rock Solid offers:
- Competitive wages to commensurate with experience
- Fun and exciting work atmosphere
- Established and well-known company
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement benefits
Qualified applicants should call Jim at 763-742-5702. Or submit a resume to email@example.com