The Lawn Care Foreman is an important member of the Rock Solid team. Through residential service calls, the Lawn Care pro will be responsible for making timely lawn applications; diagnosing and correcting lawn problems; and upselling services to new and existing customers.
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience with the correct application of fertilizers and pesticides to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions.
- Possesses the ability and experience to accurately measure a potential customer’s lawn and accurately estimate costs of services.
- Will respond to customer request in a timely and professional manner.
- Will at all times, exhibit courtesy, respect and professionalism as a representative of the Rock Solid team.
- Is hard-working, motivated and customer-oriented.
- Will complete all forms in a manner that is required by company standards.
- Will assists in sales to current customers through contact on route.
- Will maintain company vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance.
- Must be physically fit and able to pass a drug test.
- Has a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Rock Solid offers:
- Competitive wages to commensurate with experience
- Fun and exciting work atmosphere
- Established and well-known company
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement benefits
Qualified applicants should call Jim at 763-742-5702. Or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.