See the light(s)!
For those who are gone all day, but ready to play at night, outdoor lighting illuminates the way for after-hours living. Why stumble around in the dark when you can see the light with these latest trends?
- LED lights. Used mostly for effect or as a design element, LEDs (light emitting diodes) add ambiance to an outdoor space.
- Reflector lights. You can’t see it from outer space, but a reflector light has the power to illuminate! Place under a tree to cast light upward and create an interesting mood with dramatic shadows.
- Spotlights. These can add interest when you use them to showcase a fountain or pond. Try submergible underwater lights for added effect.
- Lanterns. Strung gracefully between trees, lanterns can cast a warm and welcoming glow over your patio or dining area.
- Globe lights. Hidden behind plants or among rock piles, these lights peek out and create a twinkling, fairy-like touch.
- Fixtures with textured finishes. Whether glass or metal, these are gaining popularity and lending a hand-crafted look to fixtures.
Don’t know where to start? Let the outdoor lighting pros at Rock Solid shine a light on all your options. Call us today!