Smart irrigation sprinkler systems + smart homeowner = gorgeous green lawn
Ever take those quizzes on Facebook? You know the ones…what does your name mean? What kind of dog are you? Well, we’ve got one. What does your lawn say about you?
Is it thick? Dazzling green? Evenly lush across your entire yard? If you said “yes,” then that means you’ve got a smart irrigation sprinkler system and that makes you smart too!
That’s because smart sprinkler irrigation systems use water intelligently, so your lawn gets precisely what it needs without wasting water or money.
- Spray heads maintain optimal water pressure which reduces water usage by 6 to 8 percent
- Reduce psi system from 70 to 40 psi for spray nozzles and see more than 50 percent in water savings
- Combine high-efficiency nozzles for more uniform water distribution and see as much as 30+ percent water savings
- Automatic controllers and sensors adjust watering cycles to adapt to your landscape, the weather, or the seasons
- Adjustable run time and frequency based on water loss through evaporation or plant transpiration ensures your lawn is getting the right amount of water
- Landscape drip technology slowly delivers water to the roots of plants, while high-efficiency nozzles provide more uniform water distribution
In the end, you can save as much as 50 percent on water (not to mention your water bill.) That’s not only smart, it’s just plain good cents!