Every season, right about now, we see a fair number of homeowners suffering from sprinkler irrigation madness. Find out if you’re at risk by asking yourself the following:
- Do you feel like you might lose it if you have to move your sprinkler one more time?
- Did you have to sell your car just to pay your last water bill?
- Is your lawn looking a little crispy and more green-ish than green?
- Are you too embarrassed to show your face after your recent public wrestling match with your hopelessly tangled hose?
Even if your enthusiasm for watering the grass has been dampened by seemingly endless backyard chores, the calendar is telling you there’s still lots of summer left and lots of lawn care left to do.
What can you do?
Get your lawn irrigation systems installed and here’s why:
- Fewer chores. For many folks, this is reason enough. An irrigation system means no more moving sprinklers, uncoiling hoses, or even accidentally soaking yourself when watering by hand.
- Gorgeous grass. No question about it — consistent, efficient, and uniform watering means a better looking lawn. It also makes for healthier grass plants, which in turn, makes your yard less vulnerable to pests and weeds.
- Save money. Invest in an irrigation system and it will ultimately pay for itself in reduced water bills (as much as 50%) and increased property value.
- Conserve water. Irrigation systems with smart technologies adjust run time and frequency based on soil and plant conditions, which eliminates overwatering. Strategic sprinkler head placement eliminates watering of sidewalks and driveways and ensures that your grass plants are reaping the full benefit of a good soaking.
With more than two months of hot weather still to come, there’s still time to get lots of use from an irrigation system. In fact, having a sprinkler system installed now is one of the best things you can do for your lawn … and your sanity!