Achieve optimal performance with annual maintenance
You’ve made an investment in your property. Keep your sprinkler system in tip-top shape and you’ll see the results in a thriving lawn, year after year.
Whether or not you chose Rock Solid for a sprinkler irrigation installation, make us your choice for annual maintenance or repair by certified professionals.
Contact us for repairs on:
- Sprinkler heads
- Control panel
Seasonal system maintenance
- Spring start up. After a long winter, we’ll turn on your sprinkler system, calibrate timers, adjust water flow settings and install fresh batteries. We’ll also inspect hardware such as sprinkler heads and filters. Your sprinklers will be ready for the summer season ahead.
- Winterization, aka sprinkler blowout. Come fall, water left in the system can freeze and burst pipes or break sprinkler heads. To avoid this costly damage, a certified irrigation contractor will “blow out” your sprinkler system and prepare it for the deep freeze.
Convenient annual contracts
Better yet, select an annual maintenance contract from Rock Solid! If “proactive” is more your style, you’ll appreciate the convenience of scheduled service:
- Maintenance at a discount. Need to fine tune some settings or make water pressure adjustments? A necessary sprinkler repair? A service contract entitles you to priority scheduling, two service calls at no charge, and 10% off parts and labor.
- Upgrades. As your system ages, we’ll modernize it with the newest water-saving parts. New technology is always being developed, with water conservation as the goal.
- Seasonal transitions. Spring start up and winterization to keep your system running smoothly.