The art and science of effective sprinkler system design
The Rock Solid team designs, installs, and maintains your underground irrigation system for your home or commercial property.
The idea behind a healthy lawn is quite simple:
- Weeds thrive in a lawn’s dry areas.
- Grass thrives in moist soil and crowds out the weeds
Achieving a weed-free, flourishing lawn, however, is easier said than done, if you’re on your own. It takes a lot of time and devotion to set up a regular watering schedule, position a variety of sprinklers, and comply with community water regulations. Not to mention understanding your property’s unique soil composition and your area’s microclimate.
A well-designed irrigation system from Rock Solid can solve these problems. In no time, you’ll have a healthy, beautiful lawn that increases your property value and elevates the look of your neighborhood.
At the same time, you’ll conserve one of our most precious resources and realize substantial savings on your water bill!
Rock Solid’s experienced team designs, installs, and maintains underground sprinkler systems
Start to finish, you’re working with Rock Solid owners, certified sprinkler installers, and experienced crews—to guarantee results. We work on private residences, investment property, or commercial property; compact city lots or expansive exurbs acreage.
Begin with a sprinkler system design consultation considering:
- Soil composition and weather conditions for your property
- Lawn topography and susceptibility to water runoff
- Ways to work around sidewalk, tree, and vegetation placement
- Plan for future expansion in the case of landscape upgrades
- Quality product choices such as Hunter, Rainbird and EZ-FLO
- “Smart” irrigation technology that promotes efficient water use
- Budget and financing options
- Many jobs are completed in one day, depending on size of lawn and accessibility
- Experienced crews able to handle challenging city lots
- Low impact machinery creates trenches that rejuvenate quickly
- Connect “fertigation” mechanism for automatic feeding of lawns and gardens each time they’re watered (uses up to 90% less fertilizer and eliminates runoff!)
- Set control panel to meet your property’s specific needs
- Give your lawn 2 weeks to thrive and you won’t be able to tell we were there!
- Your system will run at peak performance when serviced annually
- Choose an annual service contract or purchase individual services
- Certified technician open the system in spring, winterize it in the fall, and inspect all parts